Since Joseph decided to accept my job offer, we had to move out of my last office and find somewhere new. Luckily, the Lynchburg Economic Development Office offers free office space to small technology companies.
So, on the 1st of October (and Joseph’s first day) we moved into a corner office on the 10th floor of a downtown building. Here’s just a few things I like about the office:
- We have a fantastic view overlooking historic downtown and the James River
- Pizza, Chinese, hot dogs and plenty of other options are all within walking distance
- My bank is on the same block
- There is a fantastic coffee shop in the lobby
- Did I mention the office is free? That also includes utilities and internet.
- I’m a tenth of a mile from mountain biking trails
- I’m a quarter mile from the YMCA where I’m a member
I’ll leave you with some pictures Joseph took on our first day…